Use simple tin can crafts to add your own unique twist to everyday things. You just need to recycle your empty food cans, peel off the labels, give them a good rinse and you are ready to go.There is no end to what your imagination is capable of dreaming up. Use the collection of tin can crafts below to spark off ideas of your own.
1. Make your own unique stationary holder.
Source:the 3 R's blog
2. Try to conceal cash or a gift voucher? Hide your gift inside a tin.
Source: Happy Hooligans
3. Turn an empty tin into a vase. The one below has been wrapped with comics to add special flavour to a superhero themed birthday party.
4. Paint an empty tin can with chalkboard paint and turn it into something different by capturing the contents with a piece of coloured chalk.
5. Need to know how to survive in the wild? Learn how to build your own rocket stove.
Source: Prepared Housewives
6. Turn an empty tin can into a clever plastic bag holder.
Source: Bonnie Donnahue
7. Plant your favourite herbs in tin cans. Use them to decorate your home or give them as inexpensive gifts to treat a friend.
Source: Life is a Party
8. Turn an empty tuna fish tin into a unique candle holder by adding some wooden pegs.
9. Decorate a tin can to match your dinner theme, add some interest and turn it into a unique place holder.
10. Are the holidays getting too long? Make a colourful tin can bowling set for your child to enjoy with friends and family.
11. Gift a gift that lasts longer by make your own personalised can of dates. Any loved one will appreciate something special like this.
Source: My Creative Stirrings
12. Use tin cans to serve fresh fruit in an interesting way. Fill them with bread sticks or cheese straws or use the tins as cake moulds to bake a small bread or cupcake in.
If you have enjoyed browsing through this list of tin can ideas and want to see more visit the Think-Speak Pinterest board and like our Facebook page to see all new innovative new marketing ideas and other inspiration as soon as its added. Don't miss out! You never know what random spark can trigger an innovative new idea in your own life.
"A drop of ink may make a million think." -Lord Byron