The Success Principles......outlined below have been summarised from Jack canfield's best selling book "How to get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be." As Jack highlights in the book, the principles work, but to see them work you have to work the principles. I would recommend purchasing a copy of the book and working through the principles in more detail.Chew on them and commit them to memory and then apply them with discipline to your life. You will reap the benefits.
1. Take 100% responsibility for your life.
2. Be Clear Why You’re Here
3. Decide What You Want
4. Believe It’s Possible
5. Believe in Yourself
6. Become an Inverse Paranoid
7. Unleash the Power of Goal-setting
8. Chunk it Down
9. Success Leaves Clues
10. Release the Brakes
11. See What You Want, get What You See
12. Act As If
13. Take Action
14. Experience Your Fear and Take Action Anyway
16. Reject Rejection
17. Use Feedback to Your Advantage
18. Commit to Constant and Never-Ending Improvement
19. Practice Persistence
20. Practice the Rule of 5
21. Surround Yourself with Successful People
22. Clean Up Your Messes and Your Incompletes
23. Develop 4 new Success Habits a Year
24. Stay Focused on Your Core Genius
25. Start Now!....Just Do It!
I read the book and chewed through each chapter carefully. The book is full of wisdom and there is much to be learnt from each chapter. I like working from a list and ticking off each item as I have successfully completed it. The action list below will help you implement the success principles in a practical way.
"A drop of ink may make a million think." -Lord Byron