Even a beginner can do it. Try one of these kitkat cake ideas to get your creative juices flowing. It is quite remarkable how a simple chocolate bar can be reworked into remarkable cake designs. It looks so easy perhaps even I could whip up something like this that could impress my dinner guests. If you are not into baking and have no plans to bake a cake like this, browse through the cakes below and let the art inspire creativity and design in other areas of your life.
What can you transform into layers? Wrap in a bow? Top with something else? Change the colour? Make it smaller? Hide something else inside? Change the label? Change the shape? Make it multi-coloured? Look at these inspirational cake designs carefully and find solutions to other problems. Or simply bake a cake yourself, get your fingers dirty and then sit back, take your eye off the ball for awhile and indulge in sweet temptation.
1. Topped with mini chocolate eggs and wrapped in a red bow.
2. Layered for extra effect and topped with pink sweets to match a colour themed party.
3. Try milky bar kitkats for a different yet elegant effect.
4. Add your birthday wishes to top it off.
5. Mix whispers and fresh strawberries for a delicious effect.
6. Dip strawberries in a white and dark chocolate mix for an extra treat.
7. This M&M version couldn't be easier, topped with a pretty spotted bow.
8. Getting more creative with a bulldozer.
9. A piano cake for the music lover.
10. White chocolate and berries my personal favourite.
11. An Olaf cake.
12. Piggies in the mud wrapped in a checked bow.
13. A double decker rainbow treat.
14. This is a five class dessert.
15. Prefer something more elegant.
16. Give everyone their own cupcake.
17. Change the cake shape to make it extra special.
18. The perfect treasure chest cake for a pirate themed birthday party.
19. Yum! Chocolate mousse cake in disguise.
20. Stick it in a cupcake.
"A drop of ink may make a million think." -Lord Byron